Our fabric banners and displays are every bit as striking and durable as PVC, but much more flexible and cost-effective to transport and store. They are also available in a range of textures and fully recyclable.
At Cestrian, we use a process known as fabric dye sublimation to print water-based inks onto a variety of polyester textiles. Depending on our clients’ requirements, the results can be used for wall wraps, illuminated tension fabric systems, flags and window displays.
Dye sublimation integrates inks into the fibre of the weave, so they become part of the material instead of lying stiffly on the surface. This produces a high-quality fabric product that can withstand multiple machine washes without fading.
This method of producing fabric graphics also offers intense pigmenting for exceptional coverage, opacity and vibrancy of colour, compared with UV inks.
Other benefits of fabrics printed using dye sublimation include:
- Choice – Delicate and stretchy fabrics can be used, which isn’t an option for other printing processes. Our EFI Reggiani ReNOIR Pro press handles a wide range of large-format requirements.
- Transport – Packing and carriage are cheaper because fabric products are light and can be folded, unlike PVC products which are likely to crease severely (and therefore have to be stored on a roll).
- Delivery – Upon delivery, fabric banners and other products can be quickly unpacked for installation, with no special handling required.
- Presentation – When banners and wraps are hung for display, any small creases drop out; and the fabric can also be washed, if it needs to be used on multiple occasions.
- Environmental impact – Fabrics can be recycled, so are friendlier to the planet.Check out our video to find out more:
Want to talk to us about fabric banners and displays? Give us a call on 0161 488 3300.