Tension fabric graphics from the experts
When it comes to your instore graphics, we know that quality, value, and sustainability are high on the agenda. As one of the retail industry’s leading print suppliers in tension fabric graphics, we believe in providing outstanding print, on sustainable substrates at a great price.
So, how do we achieve all this?
Perfect fit design
Our team of pioneering retail print experts have been printing with fabric for over 15 years and have developed the ‘perfect-fit formula’. Our fabric calculator uses the fabric specification, stretch percentage, visual size, frame size and a few other calculations to produce the right-fit-first-time guarantee.
We have a brand new sustainable frontlit and backlit fabric range! The new eco-friendly fabrics are made from 100% recycled ocean waste. Each tonne of ocean waste recycled to make the polyester material cuts CO2 emissions by 75% and saves 3.8 barrels of oil.
Unique fabric printing method
It’s so unique, it’s pretty top-secret actually, so all we’ll tell you is that our Reggiani ReNoir Pro fabric press produces exceptional coverage, opacity and vibrancy of colour that surpasses all of our competitors.
Specialist finishing team
Our finishing team are some of the best in the industry and it’s why you’ll get the neatest trim and the perfect-fit finish.
All our packaging is 100% recyclable and PVC-free including all components (tape, bubble wrap, tubing, strapping and cable ties).
Would you like to see a LIVE DEMO of your brand’s artwork on our fabric production line? Get in touch with the team on [email protected] and we’ll get it set up!
But how sustainable are fabric display graphics from Cestrian?
We’ve got you covered right across the supply chain from substrate manufacturing right through to store delivery…
- Raw materials…made from 100% recycled ocean waste to produce a more sustainable polyester fabric.
- Fabric manufacture process…makes full use of green production capacity with water and reuse operations and solar panel energy.
- Fabric printing process…. uses water-based dye-sublimation inks and offcuts are fully recyclable.
- Fabric trim… is made from PVC-free silicone which is fully recyclable*
- Finished product is foldable for compact packaging and low-cost delivery (don’t forget our fully recyclable packaging!)
- Our logistics team plan up consolidated drops and our logistic partners offer electric vehicles and are working towards carbon neutral operations.
*using an appropriate waste consultant.
It’s not just us who love our fabric display graphics!
“I just wanted to take the time to thank you personally for all your help and support in launching another brand-new M&S store. We certainly threw some challenges your way and as always you didn’t let us down. The store looked amazing for launch so thank you!” – TEAM M&S –
Interested in fabric graphic from the experts? Get in touch with the team on [email protected] to see how we can help your store or brand.