At Cestrian, we are continuously looking for new ways to improve the efficiency of our production and business processes throughout our supply chain to ease pressure on the environment.
We recognise the impact that our business has on our planet and strive to do the right thing to mitigate this. We’re incredibly proud of the work we have done to date on reducing our environmental impact. Here are some of our significant achievements from 21/22!
- Sent zero waste-to-landfill for the last 7 years
- All packaging for all clients is now 100% recyclable and PVC-free including all components (tape, bubble wrap, tubing, strapping and cable ties)
- We offset 360 tonnes of carbon through our recycling efforts and planting trees through ‘Make it Wild’.
- 5,449 traffic cones produced by diverting 30 tonnes of polyester and PVC away from incineration.
- Reduced water consumption by 5%
- Achieved ISO 14001 and 9001 certification for the 11th consecutive year
- Achieved SILVER rating from EcoVadis
- FSC® and PEFC® accredited with full chain of custody
- Produced The Sustainability Toolkit for our customers and other print buyers.