At Cestrian, we are continuously looking for new ways to improve the efficiency of our production and business processes throughout our supply chain to ease pressure on the environment.
We recognise the impact that our business has on our planet and strive to do the right thing to mitigate this. We’re incredibly proud of the work we have done to date on reducing our environmental impact, and are committed to the following sustainable goals:
- Reduce % of waste burnt for energy from 71.5% to 50% of all waste generated by 31st March 2022
- Reduce electricity consumption by 25% of turnover by 31st March 2022
- Reduce water consumption by 5% of turnover 31st March 2022
- Reduce operational raw material waste from 26% to 20% by 31st March 2022
- Offer PVC free alternatives with an aim to reduce PVC usage to zero by 31st March 2022
- Provide all packaging as non-PVC by 31st March 2022.
We have Quality Management Systems in place which ensure we continuously audit, review and enhance our practices to ISO 9001 standards. Furthermore, we hold ISO 14001 certification with full Chain of Custody which demonstrates our commitment to reducing the impact that our output has on the environment.