Last week Cestrian took part in this year’s largest marketing event at Olympia Grand London.
Marketing Week Live 2014 was split up into four zones – Understand, Engage, Experience and Convert and was designed to reflect the biggest marketing challenges that brands and companies are facing in the current climate.
Cestrian was one of 350 suppliers exhibiting at the show, and the show highlights included:
- The event hashtag trending on Twitter across the UK
- An audience with marketing legend Amanda MacKenzie OBE
- The leadership programme aimed at senior marketers
- One-on-one sessions with the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Cestrian were situated in the Convert zone, where the aim was to bring the in-store retail environment to life. Here, the Cestrian stand allowed marketing professionals and buyers to see the latest innovative ideas in large format graphics and visual brand communications.
Highlights on the Cestrian stand included:
- Fabric lightbox POS displays
- Magnetic VM display walls
- RGB lightboxes
- Fabric walling
- Gallery wraps
- Digital signage
Scroll through the images on the right to see more of the stand >>>
If you couldn’t make the event itself but would like to know more about the products and services on the Cestrian stand, please get in touch with our team on 0161 488 3300 or on [email protected]