WE’RE READY FOR THE RETURN OF EVENTS – ARE YOU?
After a turbulent year, leisure and retail are getting back to ‘normal’ and now it’s time for the return of events.
There are so many types of events that we’ve been missing. From sporting tournaments and music festivals to business conferences and industry exhibitions – being able to socialise and share an experience together is finally back on the radar.
Whilst the return of mass gatherings and the lifting of legal restrictions is positive news for the industry, the challenge is to ensure that visitors are comfortable and confident to attend. Anticipating the marketing materials that you need for your event is critical to help everything run smoothly and keep your audience happy.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
So, what’s new to think about when producing graphics for an event in 2021?
- ENTRY AND EXITS – Staggered entry times, plus clear floor distancing markings and queue systems will help to avoid any crowd bottle necks. Have hand sanitiser stations prominently displayed (and make sure they are kept full!)
- WAYFINDING SIGNAGE – From the toilets to the car park, make it easy for your visitors to find where they need to go with clear navigational signage, to avoid confusion and unnecessary congregation between zones.
- CATERING AND HOSPITALITY – Consider having multiple food and refreshment stands to space out visitors, and ensure they’re easily found at a distance using hanging signs and large posters.
- SIZEABLE SIGNAGE – Your visitors shouldn’t have to get too close to your marketing signage to read and understand it. Keeping your messaging and visuals large and bold will help it to be seen from afar, avoiding any crowded close ups.
- REGULATION VARIATIONS – If you’re managing international events, ensure that your displays are suitable for each locality and for their covid rules and requirements. They can be designed flexibly and digitally printed to account for any rule changes.
WHAT EVENT GRAPHICS DO YOU NEED?
Cestrian have been printing quality, stand-out event graphics for decades, and are excited to be producing once more to help you enhance your customer experience! From one-off, local music festivals to international business conferences, we can support with all your requirements.
We offer the following, always using sustainable materials and production methods wherever possible:
- FABRIC PRINTING – Using tension fabric systems, we can create front-lit, back-lit and block-out fabrics for a variety of eye-catching display options.
- OUTDOOR SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS – From building hoardings on foamex and correx boards, to printed stage banners, flags and bollard covers.
- BANNERS AND POSTERS – Personalise your event with vivid graphics and clear signage.
- WINDOW VINYLS – Branded vinyls suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- FLOOR STICKERS – Durable printed vinyls and lino to suit your needs.
- FSDUs – Promotional and functional floor standing display units to hold merchandise and brochures.
You’ll get a dedicated project manager on hand from planning to event execution. And we are on stand-by for any last minute ‘must happen’ requests!
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR EVENT DISPLAYS:
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re looking for an experienced partner to produce marketing materials for your next event, please contact us today for a competitive quote.