FLEXIBLE, EASILY-ASSEMBLED TENSION FABRIC SYSTEM (TFS) GRAPHICS FOR IN-STORE PROMOTIONS
If you’re seeking something truly bold and creative, a fabric frame display can be an impressive solution, as it combines the functions of a wall covering and point-of-sale graphics all in one product.
What is a tension fabric system?
A tension fabric system is a quick, easy and clean way to display fabric graphics. A modular aluminium frame is created in the required size and style, then high-quality digitally printed fabric graphics are secured in place using a silicon edge on the outside. This creates a seamless, crease-free finish. The printed fabric is easily removed and changed to present new store displays, removing the need for specialist fitters.
Our team combines expert insight with the very latest printing technology to produce vibrant graphics of the very highest quality.
Fabric frame displays are:
- Bespoke – we can manufacture them to any size and shape
- Printed in one piece (with a maximum height of 3200mm, in any length)
- Printed using water-based inks
- Printed using dye sublimation, meaning inks are embedded into the fibre of the weave
- Slimline – choose our micro 18mm profile for a stylish display
- Low-cost to deliver and store
- Lightweight, flat-packed for simple storage and easy to accessorise
- Straightforward to install, with graphics that are quick to change depending on merchandise and seasons
- Able to support a wide variety of textiles, depending on the effect you wish to create
- Environmentally friendly, using 100% recyclable fabric
How do we print our TFS graphic displays? Cestrian is the first printing company in the UK to install an EFI Reggiani ReNOIR Pro 3.4m – a large-scale digital textile press capable of producing a wide range of customised, complex and striking print designs.
The frame structure of a fabric display can be fitted with upright brackets, allowing a range of accessories to be affixed on top. These include shelves, brackets from which to hang merchandise and even plasma screens.
This makes them perfect for point-of-sale use, window displays, showrooms and even event graphics.
If you’re interested in our fabric frame displays, our experienced team of retail specialists are here to help. Simply give us a call on 0161 488 3300 to find out more.
We also produce fabric light boxes, if you’d like to add illumination to your in-store graphics…