Cestrian Imaging Ltd are committed to carrying out its operation in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, all its relevant statutory provisions and appropriate Approved Codes of Practice, and follow the best current practice in all aspects of its undertaking.
Cestrian Imaging Ltd, as an employer, is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for all its employees, contractors, visitors and anybody who may be affected by its activities.
Cestrian Imaging Ltd understands the important role that health & safety has to play in all aspects of the business and shall continue to strive to improve its health & safety performance, so far as is reasonably practicable, by:
- Undertaking risk assessments for all materials, substances and activities and implement appropriate, preventative and corrective measures following the identifications of any hazards and review those risk assessments and systems of work on a periodic basis.
- Recognising that accidents, incidents and unplanned events result from failings in management control systems.
- Ensure that adequate financial and technical resources will be made available to allow this policy to be implemented.
- Ensuring that employees and others are adequately informed of the identified risks and where appropriate, receive information, instruction, training and supervision as necessary to enable them to carry out their own work safely and without risk to health.
- Consulting employees on health & safety issues, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure that their views and experience are utilised to best effect in the prevention of accidents and ill health.
- Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of the Company’s arrangements and where appropriate to implement improvements.
- Encouraging and developing a culture supportive of Health & Safety by achieving a common understanding, commitment and involvement at all levels in the organisation.
- Encouraging employees to participate fully in the implementation of the policy and to take every care for their own safety and that of other employees or persons who may be affected by their activities at work.
- The Directors see the objectives of the health & safety policy as being in accordance with and of equal importance to the main aims and objectives of the company.
- The implementation of this policy will be constantly monitored to ensure its effectiveness and it will be reviewed at regular intervals and be made available for all staff and interested parties to view.