The Cestrian team is very proud that we’re the first printing company in the UK to install an EFI Reggiani ReNOIR Pro 3.4m – a large-scale digital textile press capable of producing a wide range of customised, complex and striking print designs.
The visual communication industry is seeing a growing trend in large-format fabric printing, with customers keen to enjoy the benefits of flexible textures and vibrant colours, so Cestrian decided to take the plunge and invest in the best machine for the job.
The EFI Reggiani ReNOIR Pro can:
• Produce just-in-time designs for freestanding fabric walls, light boxes and fabric displays
• Achieve photo-realism on a massive scale, with up to 2400 DPI resolution and a drop size of 4 to 72 pl
• Use fluorescent ink to produce incredible neon colours
• Print at a dazzling speed of 800sqm per hour and a width of 3.4m
• Accommodate a diverse range of textiles including polyester, cotton, cotton-linen, polyamide, viscose and even wool
• Save on shipping costs for customers, as fabric is lighter than other signage materials and can fold up for packing
Our new press is also very eco-friendly, running water-based inks with little-to-no odour and low power consumption. It’s sustainable too, using less ink than many printers thanks to a clever ink-recovery system.
The maker of the Reggiani ReNOIR Pro, global technology company EFI, is based in Silicon Valley in California, USA and is dedicated to boosting productivity via breakthrough technologies. For more information, see their website.
To discover what Cestrian could help you achieve, call us on 0161 488 3300.
MORE ABOUT OUR NEW PRESS >