Interested in this position? Please send your motivation letter clearly explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role together with your CV to [email protected] or apply using the form below today!
From concept to installation and everything in-between, we’ve got just the role for you. Do you have the passion to deliver the delight factor as a: Digital Print Operative.
- Delivering the printing schedule in the most efficient and effective manner ensuring all jobs are printed as per the correct procedure, in line with training received and instructions are followed as per job bag.
- Maintaining internal Quality Control procedures – including GMG sign offs (digital proof).
- Actively participating with the seamless transition of completed work from Print through to Finishing and/or Despatch.
- Completing all tasks in a manner that complies with safety, health and environmental legislation and company policy.
- Actively encouraging and promoting a culture of professionalism, leading by example and demonstrate best practice in the tasks that are completed.
- Proactively monitoring and controlling the amount of waste produced during print runs on the equipment being used recording findings and assisting Managers to implement ideas and suggestions to reduce waste or resolve problems.
- Utilisation of the company Quality Investigation Report (QIR) system.
- Completing all studio jet tests and substrate calibration requests, ensuring results are fed back to the studio in a timely manner together with any ideas or suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure the work environment is clean, tidy and safe, that equipment is safely maintained so the best quality print is achieved.
- Reading and understanding risk assessments and following a safe system of work. Following all procedures and company policies as given to you by your Shift Manager.
- Actively participating in LEAN activities to ensure the most efficient operation of the factory.