PREMIUM SOFT SIGNAGE WITH HIGH-RESOLUTION GRAPHICS
Large format fabric graphic printing can be used to produce retail displays, banners, flags and exhibition graphics, all with crisp, clean lines and vibrant colours.
At Cestrian, we use a process known as dye sublimation, which embeds the inks into the weave of the fabrics, rather than simply spreading them stiffly on the surface. This produces a more robust, high-quality fabric graphic.
Plus, thanks to our world-class printing technology, we can print materials of up to 3.2m in width at impressively high resolutions; and can also cater for a wide range of materials.
Our textile and fabric prints are:
- Fully weatherproof – so can be used indoors or outdoors
- Created with water-based inks, including fluorescent colours – so they’re environmentally friendly
- Available in a choice of superior front-lit, back-lit and block-out materials
- Possible to print using UV inks
- Fully recyclable
- Foldable for easy storage and low-cost delivery
If you’d like to know more, please take a look at our video and gallery below – then get in touch with our expert team for a chat on 0161 488 3300.