Interested in this position? Please send your motivation letter clearly explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role together with your CV to [email protected] by MONDAY 30th APRIL 2018 or apply using the form below.
- Deal with customers, in the absence of more senior team members, by phone, e-mail, or if required in person to ascertain relevant information to work in hand.
- Learn to create estimates as and when required according to Customer requirements.
- Learn to convert estimates into clearly defined Works instructions.
- Learn to effectively use the MIS system and Microsoft Office to provide accurate & timely data to the Client Services team as requested.
Learn how to produce purchase orders on the system, and how to process requisitions when needed.
- Learn how all departments interact with each other and what the effects of poor communication / instructions can have on processing an order through the business.
- Assist with briefing Works Instructions to production, ensuring all relevant Cestrian stakeholders are involved in order that Cestrian delivers what the key account wants, when they want it, and ensuring product and service excellence each time.
- Liaise with all department personnel to ensure smooth transition of work through the factory.
- When requested by a Manager, liaise with Accounts in terms of chasing purchase orders from clients and passing work through for invoicing.
First level administrative support to the Client Services team on key account enquiries.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees within Cestrian ensuring productive relationships based on mutual respect are developed.
Perform all other duties as reasonably assigned by management.
- Provide support to all members of the customer services teams, and sales teams, where required.
- To ensure that new customers are handled with professionalism at all times, and where required provide a second point of communication for new customers if a sales person is unavailable.
- To provide a presentable appearance to all internal and external customers.