6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm.
Cestrian Imaging is renowned within the printing industry for its ‘best in class’ digital print solutions and specialist retail knowledge. Our core philosophy is to help our clients create successful visual marketing campaigns by offering a massive range of media, including large retail formats, executed to the highest possible standards.
Our continual investment in the latest state-of-art technology utilising UV and water based inks demonstrates our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint, whilst increasing our green credentials. A combination of intelligent people, cutting edge print technology and impeccable standards allows us to deliver outstanding production within budget and on time, every time.
From concept to installation and everything in-between, we’ve got just the role for you. Do you have the passion to deliver the delight factor as a:
RETAIL FINISHING OPERATIVE – MECHANICAL
- Deliver the finishing schedule (predominantly mechanical activities) in the most efficient and effective manner ensuring all jobs are finished as per the correct procedure, in line with training received and instructions are followed as per job bag.
- Maintain internal Quality Control procedures – including GMG (digital proof) sign offs.
- Actively participate with the seamless transition of completed work from Finishing through to Despatch.
- Complete all tasks in a manner that complies with safety, health and environmental legislation and company policy.
- Actively encourage and promote a culture of professionalism, lead by example and demonstrate best practice in the tasks that are completed.
- Proactively monitor and control the amount of waste produced during finishing processes, recording findings and assisting Managers to implement ideas and suggestions to reduce waste or resolve problems.
- Utilisation of the company Quality Investigation Report (QIR) system.
- Ensure the work environment is clean, tidy and safe, that equipment is safely maintained so the best quality print is achieved.
- Read and understand risk assessments and follow a safe system of work.
- To actively participate in LEAN activities to ensure the most efficient operation of the factory including:
- To follow all procedures and company policies as given to you by your Production Manager.
- Ensure all PPE is worn at all times as and when necessary.