Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV to us by applying now!
- Deliver the printing schedule in the most efficient and effective manner ensuring all jobs are printed as per the correct procedure, in line with training received and instructions are followed as per job bag.
- Maintain internal Quality Control procedures – including GMG sign offs (digital proof).
- Actively participate with the seamless transition of completed work from Print through to Finishing and/or Despatch.
- Complete all tasks in a manner that complies with safety, health and environmental legislation and company policy.
- Actively encourage and promote a culture of professionalism, lead by example and demonstrate best practice in the tasks that are completed.
- Proactively monitor and control the amount of waste produced during print runs on the equipment being used recording findings and assisting Managers to implement ideas and suggestions to reduce waste or resolve problems.
- Utilisation of the company Quality Investigation Report (QIR) system.
- Complete all studio jet tests and substrate calibration requests, ensuring results are fed back to the studio in a timely manner together with any ideas or suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure the work environment is clean, tidy and safe, that equipment is safely maintained so the best quality print is achieved.
- Read and understand risk assessments and follow a safe system of work.
- To actively participate in LEAN activities to ensure the most efficient operation of the factory including
- To follow all procedures and company policies as given to you by your Production Manager.
- Ensure all PPE is worn at all times as and when necessary