Interested in this position? Please send your motivation letter clearly explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role together with your CV to [email protected] by Friday 15 September 2017.
- To drive and manage sales and growth with each client across all the company's services.
- To develop commercial awareness in order to drive value growth.
- To fully understand what each client values are and ensure that the company delivers an outstanding level of service that matches that requirement.
- To develop strong professional and personal relationships with each client, based on regular face-to-face interaction and back up communication by telephone and email.
- To actively work with each client and with internal departments to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels.
- To manage any direct reports with the aim of delivering the highest quality of service to each client.
- Through the management of any direct reports, ensure that all key project documentation is obtained, shared, and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties in good order and in a timely manner to facilitate the smooth execution of any project.
- Proactively liaise with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales.
- Proactively follow up all successfully orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction.
- Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Maintain a record of commercial deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance.
- Ensure that all documents are filed centrally and retrievable with ease for reference and referral.
- Deal with all ad-hoc client requests in a timely professional manner, including the organisation of any required weekly reporting, call-offs and updates.
- Prepare for all weekly, ad-hoc and bi-annual